Do you know a cloudy pool water can cause not only red eyes but also other negative effects on your health ? It can increase the risk of UTIs. Urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. If you get UTI, you will feel definitely unpleasant and spend not just a little time and money to cure it. In addition, Cloudy pools can block visibility, which make drowning easier. And you can also catch a stomach bug if swimming in cloudy pools.
After learning about the harmful effects of a cloudy pool, you may ask : “Why do I have a cloudy Pool Water ?” There are many factors that contribute to cloudy water. Imbalanced amounts of pool chemicals may make your water cloudy. Or If your filter system is faulty, or you are not running your filter as required, (8 to 10 hours daily ), then your pool is likely to get cloudy. Or What surrounds your pool can easily cause your water to get cloudy, that includes birds, trees, a lot of rain or pollen, construction, sun, people, weather and alive or dead pool algae. Or Sometimes your pool water turns cloudy after shocking.
Therefore, a question is raised “how to fix a cloudy pool water ?” there are many ways to clear a cloudy swimming pool, the best and most efficient way is using best pool cleaners. And one of the best pool cleaner is using the best robotic pool cleaner You may ask why a robotic pool cleaner is one of the best.
Firstly, you should know some basic information about them:
Robotic pool cleaners are self-directed and have low-voltage automatic pool vacuums that clean the floor, steps and walls of a residential swimming pool.
To power the device, we have to connect a transformer to a standard wall outlet and a 30 to 100 foot-long power cord which connects the pool cleaner to a transformer. The transformer drops the power from 110/220 volts AC down to 24 volts DC to power the cleaner in your pool.
Robotic pool cleaners use two electric motors to operate : a water pump that sucks dirt in to the device’s filter and a drive motor which moves the unit round the pool. For some robotic pool cleaners, a jet drive is used in place of wheels driven by an electric motor.
And one of the amazing things, many robotic pool cleaners today are computer-controlled and it can automatically learn the most efficient path to clean your pool’s unique surfaces. Some robotic pool vacuums also offer a remote control that lets you drive the system from your patio chair.
Secondly, what makes them the best ?
Here are ten reasons :
- Maintenance-friendly : Maintenance costs are managed better and lower compare to other types ofpool cleaners. Because robotic pool cleaners use the intelligent, efficient cleaning algorithms that can prevent over-use of the device.
- Lower energy & running costs : Because robotic pool cleaners are not connected to your pool’s water pump, they generate no additional back pressure on your pool’s system, unlike a pressure- or suction-based cleaner. Therefore, you can avoid the need to add a booster pump or install new plumbing, which saves in up-front costs.
- Lower chemical usage : robotic pool cleaners can lower the need for chemical use to balance water.
- Climb and scrub walls : As with almost all pool vacuums, it can’t climb and clean the pool steps too well, but robotic pool cleaners can climb the walls and scrub the waterline
- Extremely efficient cleaning : robotic pool cleaners ‘ ability to clean everywhere in all types of pools well makes them stand out above and beyond the others.
- Super-simple installation helps robotic pool cleaners that can be run or managed easily.
- Low noise level : If you can’t stand the noise from machines, robotic pool cleaners can make the noise level to the lowest.
- Without needing pump upgrade, you can easily manage it and save usage cost.
- You just drop it in the water & go
- Great product warranties : Most of the suppliers of robotic pool cleaners provide a good product warranties to their customers.
Thirdly, how to choose the best robotic pool cleaner ?
To answer this question, you should take into accounts these specifications :
+ The size of your pool : the bigger your pool, the bigger the machine.
+The GPH – gallons per hour – written on the instruction paper : the higher the filtration rate, the more gallons per hour the cleaner will be able to filter
+Choose a robotic pool cleaner whose cable is at least 3.5 meters longer than the length of your pool
+The energy efficiency : the newer robotic pool cleaners which consume less energy than the older ones.
+The twisted cables can make consumersclumsy, confused and maybe annoyed. Therefore, you should read the reviews to make sure you buy a robotic pool cleaner with an underwater cable swivel.
+Warranty policy : The cost for repairing a robotic pool cleaner is not cheap. You had better search for the models which have the motors replacement and have a warranty policy at least 24 months.
+If it’s not out of your reach, choose the robotic pool cleaner with the highest quality that you can afford. Because it will make your pool clean in great shape and save your money and your time in long run for not fixing it over and over again.
Finally you may want to know some brands that have already made a name in the industry of automatic cleaners. They are known for their efficient line of products.
Aquabot – established in 1982 Aquabot is one of the leading brands in the world of robotic pool cleaners. The company specializes in manufacturing high performance robotic vacuum cleaners. The primary mission of the brand is to provide an enjoyable pool experience for everyone.
Maytronics – Maytronics is one of the big names in the industry of automatic pool cleaners. The brand was born in 1983. The company is best-known by producing a wide range of environment-friendly automatic pool cleaners with exceptional quality and performance.
Hayward – Hayward is an American company that provides cutting-edge, environment-friendly selection of robotic pool cleaners. The company is successful in building a robust brand in the industry. It provides a wide array of robotic pool cleaners for both residential and commercial pools.
Bottom lines : a robotic pool cleaner is one of the best pool cleaner options to fix Cloudy Pool Water. Hope you enjoy swimming !